Website Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. About CouplerTec
- Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing Pty Limited ABN 96 077 752 982 of 1/5 Calabro Way, Burleigh Heads Queensland Australia (“us”, “our”, “we”, “CouplerTec”), carries on business from the website.
- The goods described in this website are available from CouplerTec only and will be available for you to make an offer to CouplerTec via the website to purchase at the specified price until otherwise removed from the website, and where CouplerTec accepts your offer, CouplerTec will sell the goods to you in accordance with these Terms.
- You and CouplerTec may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of products, by you making an offer to CouplerTec via the website, to purchase goods at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
- In these terms:
- “you”, “user” and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website.
- a reference to a “third party” in these terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of CouplerTec, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfilment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them.
- a reference to the “website” means www.couplertec.com.au
- “Order” means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by CouplerTec via the website.
2. User Agreement
- By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
- These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
3. Legal Capacity
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to purchase products from the website.
- Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you:
- are over the of eighteen (18) years;
- accept these terms;
- agree that you have entered into a legal contract with CouplerTec in relation to these terms; and
- these terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and CouplerTec for the supply of products.
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
- Representations of products for sale made by CouplerTec via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
- You and Couplertec may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
- placing an electronic Order for the products using the website;
- you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
- you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
- the acceptance of that offer by CouplerTec.
- When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
- any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
- the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
- a record is created and stored in our database; and
- CouplerTec receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
- You acknowledge that:
- the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by CouplerTec for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
- to the extent permitted by law, CouplerTec is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
- CouplerTec may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
- CouplerTec may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
- You will receive an email from CouplerTec as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact theCustomer Service Team.
- If your Order is not accepted by CouplerTec, CouplerTec will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
- CouplerTec may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason). CouplerTec will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
- If CouplerTec cannot supply a particular product, CouplerTec will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible to advise a revised delivery time or refund option.
- CouplerTec will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfilment of your Order.
5. Order Modification
- It is important to ensure that you order the correct sized system. If you have mistakenly ordered the incorrect sized system then please contact our Customer Service Team immediately so that we can exchange for the correct sized system.
6. Gift Vouchers
Couplertec is unable to accept a CouplerTec Gift Voucher as a payment option for any Order made via the website.
- Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10%. Prices are exclusive of delivery charges and are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
8. On-line Coupon Code
CouplerTec may offer exclusive Coupon Codes, these coupon codes may be used when shopping at the CouplerTec website to reduce the order value. Coupon codes must be used prior to their expiry date, and in accordance with the terms and conditions issued with that coupon code.
- All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
- Payments must be made via the E-way or PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
10. Dispatch and Delivery
- Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by CouplerTec, CouplerTec will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
- All on-line orders are dispatched via Australia Post Express which usually takes 2-3 days to arrive at mainland capital cities except Perth and Darwin. For remote and regional areas, delivery times may take up to 7 business days. When Australia Post is unable to deliver your parcel, it will be returned to your nearest local post office for your collection.
- CouplerTec cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by Australia Post.
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery. CouplerTec will endeavour to deliver your Order to you within ten (10) days of the date you placed your Order.
- Products ordered on-line cannot be directly collected from CouplerTec.
11. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery.
12. PayPal and credit card fraud
- The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, eWAY and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
- To the extent permitted by law, CouplerTec will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
13. Disclaimer and Indemnity
- To the extent permitted by law, CouplerTec exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
- the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
- Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, CouplerTec and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, CouplerTec, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
- This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. Damaged or Faulty Products
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods
- Please choose carefully as CouplerTec will generally not provide you with a refund because you changed your mind.
- If your Order arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
- If you suspect that your product has a fault then please contact our Customer Service Team for assistance. You will need to supply us with the following information; Model, Serial number, date of purchase and a description of the suspected fault.
16. Product Warranty
For full details on warranty applicable to your CouplerTec product please go to our warranty page at www.couplertec.com.au
17. Incorrect Supply
If your order does match the description of the product that you ordered, then please contact our Customer Service Team. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
18. Returns Policy
- CouplerTec will accept goods for return under the following circumstances;
- The goods are deemed by CouplerTec to be faulty.
- The goods were damaged in Transit from CouplerTec to your delivery address.
- Your order was incorrectly supplied.
- All product returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) which will be issued by our Customer Service Team.
19. Privacy and Personal Information
- The privacy of your personal information is important to CouplerTec.
- CouplerTec and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you place an Order, or when you contact our Customer Service Team. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
- Online payments are handled by eWAY and Paypal. CouplerTec does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the eWAY and paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- CouplerTec and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that CouplerTec and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that CouplerTec thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from CouplerTec or its third parties, please let us know and CouplerTec will respect your request. You also agree that CouplerTec may contact you by telephone in relation to your Order.
- You may request CouplerTec to remove your personal information from its database by contacting the Customer Service Team.
20. Force Majeure
CouplerTec will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as internet supply, electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
21. Governing Law
- These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
- If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. CouplerTec makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
If any part of these terms are found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and CouplerTec.
23. Transfer and Assignment
If CouplerTec merges, sells or otherwise change control of its business or this website to a third-party, CouplerTec reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that CouplerTec has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by CouplerTec to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by CouplerTec.
CouplerTec Online Terms and Conditions of Sale Version 1.0 February 2015