1. About this Website
- This website is published by Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing Pty Limited ABN 96 077 752 982 of 1/5 Calabro Way, Burleigh Heads, Queensland 4220 Australia. This online merchant is located in Australia.
2. Website Information
- Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from goods depicted or described.
- Information on this website is intended for residents of Australia
- International visitors are unable to place orders via this website.
3. Website Content
- CouplerTec may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice.
- Any articles, information or content published on this website must be read subject to these Terms.
- The information, materials and services in this website is provided as a recommendation and for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via customer feedback.
- CouplerTec nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You nor any other person may hold CouplerTec liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
- CouplerTec may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. CouplerTec does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
4. Your Use of the Website
- You agree to use this website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- CouplerTec may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
- CouplerTec may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If CouplerTec does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. CouplerTec will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
- CouplerTec may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of this website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these terms, CouplerTec may withdraw this website, or change or remove website functionality at any time without notice to you.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- The “CouplerTec” logo is a registered trademark of CouplerTec Pty Limited.
- You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by CouplerTec, and that these remain the property of CouplerTec and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of CouplerTec. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws and nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use any of them.
- You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of CouplerTec.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with CouplerTec, you automatically grant to CouplerTec an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
6. Links to Other Websites
- CouplerTec reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
7. Secure Data and Transmissions
- Given the nature of the internet, CouplerTec cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and CouplerTec does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst CouplerTec and its third parties take precautions to protect information, CouplerTec does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once CouplerTec or its third party receives your transmission, CouplerTec and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither CouplerTec nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
8. CookiesCookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
9. Use of Your Information and MaterialCouplerTec appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of CouplerTec. CouplerTec may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
- CouplerTec make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
- CouplerTec do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside their control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website, nor do they accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CouplerTec disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website or the information that it contains.
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, CouplerTec exclude all liability of any of them in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, CouplerTec limits its liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
- You agree to indemnify CouplerTec and other persons involved in the creation of this website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
12. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. CouplerTec makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.